Banana gnocchi, Farm chicken supreme and mushroom cream (1 hour)
Ingrédients for 4 persons
• 4 chicken supreme
• 200g of mushrooms from Paris
• 1 thyme and laurel bouquet
• wheat flour
• the oil
• salt pepper
• 4 ripe plantains
Preparation of fried plantains
- Remove the banana peel and crush them in a mortar or mix.
- Add chilli, garlic and shallot
- Once everything is well crushed, add the flour, salt and pepper
- Mix again and put in the fridge for 30 minutes
Realization of the supremes
- Skewer the poultry supremes
- Fry in a pan, season the chicken skin side up, once the crust is colored,
- remove the chicken on a plate and finish baking at 200 ℃ for 8 to 10 minutes depending on the size of the supreme.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, and let the meat rest minutes before finishing cooking
Cream of mushroom
- Peel the onions, chop and stir them in the container previously used to color of the chicken adding also thyme and laurel deglaze the cream
- Cook with salt and pepper for 5 to 7 minutes, add a little bit of milk for the creaminess
- The dough needs to rest, take the dough in small quantities using a spoon and gently put in the oil once everything is ready, prepare at your leisure for a good tasting.