Mash plantains with peanuts, spinach sauce, smoked chicken and okra.
Ingredients for 4 people
• 4 pieces of smoked chicken breast • 3 carrots • 3 plantains • Peanut butter
• 1 bag of salted peanuts • 200g of spinach • 200g of okra
• oil, salt, pepper, red onion, maggi cube chicken, thyme, bay leaf
• Make the grout spinach
– Bleach the spinach 1 minute in boiled water.
– Cool them off with ice.
– Toss with milk
– Season with salt, pepper
– Cool down
– Blend the mixture and toss with the cream and milk. Season again with salt, pepper.
• Make the peanut butter sauce.
– Brown the carrots, onions with the seasonings, let it simmer.
• Place the chicken in the pan.
• Bleach the okra in water and sauté with butter and sugar for icing.
• Gather all the elements and set up harmoniously.
PS: The onion pickles are achieved by marinating the onions in white vinegar and sugar overnight. For the okra, do not overcook it. It must remain crunchy according to individual tastes.